Wednesday, July 7

Brandon Holstein

Coincidence.

The last thing I looked at before leaving for France was the new issue of Big Twin (which had just arrived on my doormat), with the great cover photo of Brandon by 'Flyin' Dutchman' Maurice.

One of the first people I met when I arrived at the Linkert Attacks site in France was Brandon.

Really nice guy, talented fabricator, and friend of Mark Kawakami. He'd even heard of GKM! I told him about the great feature in Big Twin because he hadn't seen it. He's on a European tour, riding an FXR and hanging out with the European Sinners and the London crew.

Hope you're having a good time, Brandon. Pleasure to meet you.

1 comment:

23bricks said...

We sent him off home on Monday - if he feels anything like I do then he wont have crawled out from the hole just yet.