Tuesday, October 18

Mr Kurpius

I'd talked to Josh Kurpius before on the phone but not actually met him until the Brooklyn Invitational.

Unfortunately for him it was at the Gutter Bar on the Friday night after I'd spent a day on the Brooklyn lager. I was a rambling spitting mess, but Josh was laid back and really pleasant, just sitting on his own at a table away from the melee. I do remember him looking perhaps a little bemused at the state I was in.

Hey, what can I say, I don't get out much.

I don't need to tell you this, but if you only read one or two Blogs, make one of them this one.

1 comment:

Roger Chambers said...

Ha ha I remember you being that way once, it was the Black Keys gig in Sydney.....I think you caught the last two songs, if I recall correctly. I was a bit concerned for your safety when Carol got you home!