Saturday, October 22

I'll be at the Jack's Hill Cafe Autojumble tomorrow

Still trying to raise funds for my Panhead rebuild (if it ever gets done), so I am selling off more stuff that I never thought I would have to.

I'll have vintage chopper parts (lots of Bates stuff, Hap Jones, NOS treasure), Harley bits, vintage jackets and magazines... you'll even be able to buy back copies of GKM!

Raid your piggy banks... this stuff isn't going for pennies, but try finding some of this stuff elsewhere in the UK!

See you there.

American & British Chops & Bobbers Autojumble

Jack Hill's Cafe
A5 Watling Street
Towcester
Northamptonshire
NN12 6ET
8am-2pm

Free entry

2 comments:

Woodage. said...

Be very interested in that air cleaner Guy. How muchee?

Guy@GK said...

Mate, it'll all be on the stall tomorrow... haven't worked out prices yet I'm afraid.