Monday, November 19

I'm a hypocrite

I have made no secret of my dislike for bloggers who rely on reconstituted material from other blogs and one of the rules I set myself from the beginning was to try to post original material, or at least material I had scanned, shot or sourced myself. But there you are, I am a weak human being and here is a photo I stole from the net. Apologies if it's yours or if you posted it first. I love it... and it's given me fresh ideas for the Pan (and in fact, I am nearly there if I wanted to ape the bike in the photo). If anyone has any more information about this image, please feel free to share.

6 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Great shot, stolen or otherwise, I don't think it classifies you as a hypocrite mate, it's what you say in conjunction with it.

wildangel72 said...

Today we all live in the era of globalization. You're not a hypocrite, you are a true enthusiast. And the good stuff, it is fair to share them with other enthusiasts & friends. My opinion. I love your Blog. Respect.

KNUCKLE BUSTER 1939 said...

Great shot,Great bike! it looks like kids going wild the the school yard....

MUNGOCHINO said...

I'am an hypocrite too , Guy
Was the same rule i wanted for my blog... and Winter is quiet too...

Dan said...

Gosh Dang! kick arse bike and pic

drsprocket said...

I'm a thinkin' Flathead Jedd at the old defunk Wingnuts blog posted this. Now on facebook. Just sayin'