Thursday, September 13

Life through a lens

It was nice at the Trip Out to be able to relax, knowing GKM photographic duties were being taken care of by people better with a camera than me (thanks Andy and Jonny). Came away with a couple of goodies from my friends Rob and Keith at Eat Dust, including a new leather key fob for my bike. Really, everything they create is such immaculate quality. If you haven't checked 'em out, they're here.

And of course, as soon as I got back the bike came out... I didn't really miss it on the weekend as I was so busy (and I got to quench my thirst for the road in Renshaw's sidecar!) but it was nice to be in the saddle again. Maybe I should keep this one for the boy?

2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Yeah, keep it for the lad, nice.

Pete Stansfield said...

He told me he wants a BMW